AIM

Hall of Fame

I love you.

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

Simply Revolutionary.

Of all the games I've played on here, I'd have to say this was one of the more interesting. The very concept of it was amazing and the artistry shown throughout it was awe inspiring. Keep up the good work, I implore you.

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

Best shooter I've seen in a long time

I have seen a lot of really good shooter games on Newgrounds, but this is by far the best. The controlls were solid, the weapons we effective and the levels were well done. Keep up the good work!

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Stick + Good = Huh?

When I saw this I expected it to vigorously inhale, but to my surprise, it was a very well done game. Great job on it, and good luck making the sequel, which you undoubtably should make.

Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

birth control made fun!

Although my personal record is a measily 1372, I enjoyed this game quite a bit and would love to see more from this author. Great game, mate!

SIM SIM

best Sim EVER!

Wow, finnaly a game I can play through with out getting bored. I was playing since the origonal version and allow me to say how much improvement it has gone through! Great job! I jsut wish Eppisode 3 made more sense...

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Greatly improoved!

Last summer when I played this game, the origonal, it blew my mind, and now my mind just flew out the window and got run over by the ice cream man! Can't wait ot see whats next!!!

7 Kisses 7 Kisses

Gotta rape em all!

The coolness factor of this game is off da heezey, yo!

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

L ookie Me! I vote 5

Somehow when I saw this on the news I new a crapy game would follow.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

grade A waste of time.

I couldn't have wasted my time in a better way. Can't wait for a sequel